Spirit Stallion of the Cimarrron
Welcome,

Welcome,

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron Fans

HomeHome  News feedNews feed  EventsEvents  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is still in progress! You can sign up already, you'll receive a newsletter when the forum is completed!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll

Hello I'm Spirit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Lead stallion
Spirit

Honor : 0

Character sheet
Name: Spirit
Personality: Tempered
Health:
Hello I'm Spirit! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I'm Spirit! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hello I'm Spirit! Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Spirit!   Hello I'm Spirit! EmptyThu May 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello my friends.

My name is Spirit and I'm the Admin of the Forever Free forum. I've made this forum to connect Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron fans with each other in a more approachable way instead of using youtube or other social media.

I do have a youtube channel: The Spirit Stallion of the Cimarrron Collection

My love for the movie begun at age 6 when I first watched it. As a young kid I drew Spirit everyday, at home, school and by friends. The tutorial of James Baxter motivated me to get more into drawing animals. At first, I drew always stylized horses but later on I begun to draw more realistic. If I have never known about Spirit I would never be who I am today. By specializing in drawing over the year I reached the goal to study at an art school, but for games! Because I also love to play videogames and I was always interested how artists managed to create such stunning art.

I'm also a crazy modelhorse collector. It went from Schleich to Breyer and then from Breyer(still collecting) to Spirit related collectibles. But I also own a box full with Megabloks dragons and starting to collect Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom toys. I have to admit, I am and will always be a kid in some way, haha clown

If you have any questions about me or the forum, feel free to message me or check the FAQ or the Helpdesk.
Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Spirit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit Stallion of the Cimarrron :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: